Pimsleur english for arabic speakers level 1 lessons 1-5 mp3
Learn to Speak and Understand English as a Second Language with Pimsleur Language ProgramsDownloadable Audiobook - 2011 | Arabic
Pimsleur Makes Learning Easy
- 30-minute core lessons you can take anywhere, or do at home with Alexa(R)
- Synch progress across devices
- Stream lessons or download to use in offline mode
- Individual progress tracking for one main account holder and up to 3 additional household members
- Car mode for easy driving and learning
- Compatible with Amazon Echo devices for working through lessons at home
- Quick + Easy - Only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable + Flexible - Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven Method - Works when other methods fail.
- Self-Paced - Go fast or go slow - it's up to you.
- Based in Science - Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective - Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
- Genius - Triggers your brain's natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone - Recommended for ages 13 and above.
What You'll Learn
This course includes Lessons 1-5 from the English for Arabic Speakers Level 1 30-Lesson Program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak English.
The English Language
Approximately 375 million people speak English around the world and there are more than 50 countries where English is the primary language spoken, including in Australia, Canada, the Commonwealth Caribbean, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. This course teaches Standard American English as spoken in the US. Instruction is in Arabic.
- Audio lessons can be streamed or downloaded for offline use in the Pimsleur App for iPhone(R), iPad(R), and most Android(TM) devices.
- Audio lessons can also be played on Amazon(R) Echo(R) devices using the Alexa(R) Pimsleur Skill.
- A desktop version is available for Mac(R) or Windows(R) computers.
- All purchased courses are backed up in your Pimsleur.com cloud-based digital library account.
- Pimsleur is designed for use by one registered user, plus up to three household members, and may be installed on up to four devices.